Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tick Tock 'til Friday

We had a nice little getaway with my husband's family this past weekend, a trip we take almost every year around the holidays. We shopped, ate, and relaxed, which was all fabulous except for the eating part. Apparently the queasiness decided to make its debut at the end of last week. It wasn't unbearable; I just had no interest in food whatsoever. The hot, crowded seafood restaurant on Sat. night didn't go too well though. I basically just pushed food around my plate for an hour and could not get anything down. While I can't say I was thrilled to feel icky, it did provide some reassurance that something was going on. Aside from that, the only other symptoms I have experienced have been sore breasts, some bloating and a serious case of the burps. I was settling in a little bit until today when my nausea decided to disappear. Not that I am particularly sad to see it go, but of course my paranoid brain says, "why do I feel ok all of sudden?" "Something's wrong." So I have basically declared myself a basket case until Friday and we get some more information. Counting down the days... tick tock, tick tock.

4 comments:

  1. The nausea comes and goes. It's not constant. Good luck until friday! I know how trying this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, screwed up the first post. Just found your blog, I also have a bt. It's great to find someone who is potentially in the midst of success. Best of luck at your ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's almost Friday!

    I had that experience early in this pregnancy. Some mornings, I would just NOT feel pregnant. It happened a few times, and I was convinced that I would start bleeding any day. But I was wrong. I'm at 32 weeks and humming along.

    ReplyDelete