Monday, December 6, 2010

Progesterone Boobs

I hate progesterone. I could do a whole post about the various types of progesterone because I think I have used every one known to man and how I hate the leakage and various other things about actually having to use it. But right now, during this 2ww, I hate it because it confuses the hell out of me.

It makes my boobs feel all....what's the word....pregnant. They feel so full and heavy on top. At night, I take off my bra and for about a minute, I try and figure out if my boobs are feeling the way they do because of my push-up bra, the progesterone or if it's the first pregnancy symptoms. My first 2 IVF cycles, I DID get pregnant and so I remember how it felt. The last 2 IVF cycles, I really thought I was pregnant again because my boobs felt the same as they did when I was pregnant. What I didn't realize is that it was the progesterone talking. So now I'm all over-analyzing everything and it's driving me crazy.

I am not feeling any of the other pregnancy symptoms I had in the past and I have this pit in the bottom of my stomach with the thought that this didn't work again, but I am really trying not to think negative thoughts. I still have a week to go and am trying to keep my chin up until proven otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PROGESTERONE BOOBS. I have convinced myself that I was pregnant the last 3 cycles b/c my boobs have hurt. There was *NO* difference between the cycle that it worked and didn't. Keep hope...but don't be fooled. (is that possible???)

    ReplyDelete