Monday, December 6, 2010

I love Sundaes...especially with CHERRIES ON TOP!

I want to thank my bloggy friend, KC from You Wouldn’t Even Make an Omelette with Stale Eggs for such a sweet gesture and giving me my first award!

I am new to blogging and still am fairly clueless, so bear with me…

The general guidelines are to link back to the person who awarded you, then pick five blogs to pass the award to. Just save the picture and paste it into your next post. Comment on the blogs to whom you've bestowed the award so they know they've got it.

I want to pass this award along to the following amazing ladies:

  • The Baby Baker from Venting Vagina who just got a BFP with amazing beta numbers!
  • Megan from Bottoms on and On a Break previously known as “Bottoms off and on the Table” who has been through tremendous heartbreak and although she hasn’t been blogging that often lately, she has some AMAZING posts that just seem to resonate with everyone.
  • Running Mama from More Room in my Heart who has just suffered a BFN.
  • Keya from Stolen Fertility…and my quest to find it who is currently enjoying a much deserved vacation and is in her 2ww.
  • Maria from Mission: Fertile soul who is deciding her next steps and is always seems to leave the sweetest comments for others. (I just saw that Maria just received this award from someone else, so please don’t feel like you have to do double the work. I just wanted to recognize you anyway!)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Infertile Farmer! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!!!

    i hope your 2WW is flying by!

    ReplyDelete