Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Award


Recently I was the recipient of a blog award from As Fast As My Baby Can and The Road Less Traveled

I am feeling the love! Thanks, ladies!!!

The rules for accepting the award were slightly different for each award I received, so I am taking a combo of the two:

1. Thank and link back to the person/people who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 other bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers to tell them about the award.

7 things about myself that you might not know:
  1. I had a goldfish that lived 13 years (and I am not kidding)! My parents had to take over care for the fish when I went to college!
  2. I did competitive gymnastics as a child. I can still do a round-off backhandspring back tuck (for any gymnasts out there that would know what that means), but I am guessing that is quickly going to come to an end with 2 buns in the oven!
  3. I am obsessed with ice cream. Love, love, love it!
  4. I used to be allergic to fruit, but seem to have outgrown the allergy. Thank goodness because I love fruit too! Ok, I apparently have food on the brain! : )
  5. I am a pretty big cheapskate. I love finding deals and recently started "couponing."
  6. I wasn't raised with any religion. I have always wanted to find God, and infertility has brought me closer to knowing Him than ever before in my life.
  7. I am a sucker for animals. I love dogs and cats. I am totally the person that catches a spider and takes it outside rather than killing it.

Hope you found something out about me that you didn't know!

Now, the 7 bloggers that I get to award...
  1. More Room In My Heart
  2. Such a Good Egg
  3. When you Gotta Glow
  4. Venting Vagina
  5. You Wouldn't Even Make an Omelette with Stale Eggs
  6. MISSION: Fertile Soul
  7. You Call Me Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing

Thank you to everyone for your amazing and insightful thoughts that you take the time to share and for taking the time to read and share on my blog! Hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the award! i love learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

    The 13-year-old gold fish blew. my. mind. :) That is seriously awesome!!! Coolio little facts, too, thank you for this fun post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to 'get to know you' better! i'm jealous of the gymnast thing! i've always wanted to be a gymnast. but i was too tall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Validation! Thanks, lady:> I'll have to do that this weekend...

    You cheapstake, you...I'm a sucker for a deal too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for the award! I am seriously loving the goldfish fact, and I WAY get the coupon thing. I was SO upset last weekend when I went to Costco and bought a gigantic thing of jellybeans only to get Costco coupons the next day for $4 off of those very jellybeans. Seriously. I stewed about it for 2 days (the coupon was good starting the following weekend). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks so much. 13 years! Damn!

    ReplyDelete