Saturday, September 11, 2010

Did you Say 19???

I was in the Christian Family Store with my husband's grandmother "Nana" when my doctor called. We were buying a Bible for my brother-in-law and his fiance for Nana to give them as a wedding gift. I momentarily thought about quickly cutting off my cell phone, embarrassed at the loud ring in the Christian store, or what Nana would think if I had questions, but I recognized the number and had to know what was going on. So I answered. It was my RE and it was good news! He said, "We have lots of embryos. I think the lab said, '19'." I wasn't sure if I had heard correctly. "19????!" Yep - that's correct. WOO HOO!! So some of those little eggs fertilized!

Obviously just because you have good numbers doesn't guarantee anything in this process (as I have found in the past), but at least it helps you stay in the game and gives you something to feel hopeful about!

No comments:

Post a Comment