Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inconceivable

My hubby was out of town, so I decided to watch a chick flick last night, "Letters from Juliet." Highly predictable, but a love story that tugged at my heartstrings nonetheless. I spent the last 30-45 min. of the movie in tears. When the movie ended, and I flipped back to the TV, I found the most amazing TV special was on. It was a story about 2 couples who went to the same IVF clinic and after an embryo mix-up, one woman was pregnant with the other couple's baby. The couple gave the ultimate gift and delivered that baby and turned it over to biological birth parents, no strings attached. So I spent the next hour crying through every moment. I cannot even fathom what both couples have been through and how life altering that experience will forever be. It is an amazing story. Here's the website to the book that is coming out:
http://inconceivablebook.com/


1 comment:

  1. I have that movie from netflix sitting on my counter just waiting to be watched. The IVF story sounds familiar but it is definitely remarkable.

    ReplyDelete