Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holy PMS

Not too much to report, other than a whole lotta PMS going on. Major headaches (guessing that's somewhat from the Estrace) and plenty of crying. It didn't help that I attended a funeral yesterday.

So, my tentative FET date is 11/23. We had to decide if we should squeeze it in before Thanksgiving or do it the following week. I figured I would give the 23rd a whirl and then if my lining isn't quite ready, we can push it off if need be. I go in for an U/S on 11/16 to check the status and figure out our gameplan.

Lots of emotions....Excited to FINALLY get started (my stupid cycles are SO long!), but also scared of another failure. Scared that we thaw all 5 embryos and NONE survive the thaw. I have been so set on definitely having a transfer, but there are no guarantees in this program. Terrified about "what's next" given this is our last shot in shared risk. Weirded out thinking about the possibility that depending on which embryos they decide to thaw, that the embryologist could be deciding the order of our children. While I think about these things, I am not obsessing like I used to. I'm sure my husband is pleased I am not doing any of those 3am "I can't sleep" wake up sessions with my mind spinning about things. At least not yet...

1 comment: