Friday, October 29, 2010

Facebook & Infertility

I was reading back through some of my blog posts and they are kinda heavy. Maybe I am just inspired to write when I am contemplating the tough questions. Who knows.
Anyway, to lighten things up a bit and because I got such a great laugh, I wanted to share this post about living in a world of infertility and Facebook. You have to be a Facebook user to fully appreciate some of the humor; hence my husband staring blankly at the screen, not finding it one bit amusing.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, hon. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You've been through so much heartbreak. I hope this FET works out for you. And, you know what, it's ok to be "dark and twisty." This is a rough time. No need to add to it by thinking you "should" be acting any certain way. You "should" be sad. You "should" be angry at the universe for this rotten lot in life.

    Anyway, I'll be following you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete